Monday, June 23, 2008

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Okay so I was researching on Anchor Babies because that was a topic of intrest to me and I came across THE SOLUTION TO ANCHOR BABIES in America.

I find this funny and I hope ya'll do too.


This guy Lance Winslow has the bright idea of setting up tents at the parking lots of hospitals where illegals can go have their babies after being rejected by the actual hospital. The tents will be ran by Catholics who would be delivering the babies and clothing them at their expense. They (The Catholics) will be allowed to console the mother for up to 3 hours before the INS or the Border Patrol picks them up to send them on their way to Mexico.

He also wants to change the constitutional reading that states that if you are born in America you are and American Citizen because a lot of people are abusing that rule.


I really hope I'm not the only one who finds this a bit ridiculous.

No comments: